"Faraway Voice"

we're sorry the number you dialed is temporarily not in service area.. please redial later (why always like that)

Do you know what I want to say ?
Only look at me
just think of me
just listen to me

Answer me honestly. Do not lie. Only tell me the truth. Did you **v* me ?

Whatever I don't know OR even may know, i don't say anything to you even though you make me many times to feel sad. I've no experience in **** so my **** feeling on you is very serious but we've different characters, different valuable things, different idea, different lives.

*********************************************
I walked alone along the roads
but from now on
I wanna walk with you
I wanna count the stars at the midnight with you
I wanna talk to you though you're faraway
I wanna sing through the years with you
And wanna be your side always making you cheer up, lift up, keep up.
Although ...............>>>>>>>>>>>>>...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment